Dawn Robinson, MD
Fellow of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Obstetrics and Gynecology Medical Expert Witness
Dr. Dawn Robinson is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and is currently active in clinical practice. Dr. Robinson received her medical degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and has nearly 20 years of clinical experience. Dr. Robinson holds active medical licenses in the states of Indiana, Georgia, Michigan, Utah and Ohio.
Areas of Expertise:
- Forceps/Vacuum Uses/Complications
- Interpretation of fetal monitoring (NCC Certified)
- Cesarean vs. Vaginal Birth
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Preeclampsia/HELLP Syndrome
- Preterm Labor
- Incompetent Cervix
- Hysterectomy: Indications and Complications
- Gynecologic surgery
- Pelvic Adhesions
- Leiomyomata Uteri
Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology Medical Expert Witness
For each case, Dr. Robinson conducts a thorough review of the case documentation, a review of the most current medical literature, and provides clear and concise case summaries.
Dr. Robinson’s services include:
- Medical Records Review
- Affidavits of Merit
- Peer Reviews
Litigation Support Services
As a medical expert witness and consultant, Dr. Robinson provides attorneys with assistance in establishing foundational knowledge relative to Obstetrics and Gynecology medicine as it pertains to cases they are working on.
Case Communication and Your Working Relationship
Dr. Robinson approaches each case equally. To ensure quality work, she provides itemized, detailed billing statements, including relevance of work or research conducted, and she substantiates all information presented with sources or shows the sources of the information that an opinion is deduced from.
Quality of Care Review
Affidavits of Merit
Deposition and Testimony
Fee Schedule and Expenses:
- $ 600/hour:
- This includes (but is not limited to) research, conferences, consultations with Client, reviewing and organizing documents,analysis, testing, responding to discovery requests, report writing, testifying, investigating, reading and signing deposition transcripts, local portal-to-portal travel, waiting time, preparing exhibits, preparing demonstrative aids, and preparation time for testifying at deposition, trial, hearing, arbitration or other venues.
- Client will be responsible for all reasonable out of pocket expenses including, but not limited to travel, testing, research, copying, storage of evidence or documents, etc.
- Time will be tracked and invoiced to the nearest 1/3rd of an hour.
- $ 7,000/day: Duties that reasonably require overnight travel.
- $ 2,500: Deposition Fees
- If the deposition exceeds 3 hours, additional hours at $ 600 per hour.
- $ 3,000: Retainer
- Client shall be invoiced against this retainer.
- This non-refundable retainer amount is the minimum fee due, and is earned upon receipt.